2013 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Update for star rating and oth

2013 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

2013 Toyota Avalon

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Update for star rating and other items
By solara01 on

2013 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I posted an earlier review on my car but for some reason the star rating got dropped. I am working with tech support to fix this problem.
I have the 2013 with the tech package and aside from a few minor things, I absolutely love this car.
If you are looking for a smooth boat, the high end Avalon may not be for you. If you are looking for a luxury car under $40,000. This is your ticket.

I highly recommend the two tone interior. The attention to detail just pops. The black on black, not so much but that is a personal preference. The capacitive touch buttons and the reaction is above anything in this class and higher models. I love all the high tech stuff, but it may not be for everyone. If you expect a smooth wondering whale, this car is not for you. The ride is harder and handling is stiffer. I took some friends for a ride and when they get nerviness, I know I am in the right place. This car moves and handles very well for her size.

The ride is a bit harsh, on bad roads but not bad for a luxury car. If you want a more sporty car you have to give up something. The seat cushions should have more padding in the butt. I have learned that this is the most common complaint. The voice recognition system needs some work for understanding the search commands. Hopefully they will upgrade the software to give a better response. These are all minor things that can be corrected by software.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review