Not as happy as I thought I would be...
By yardy on
2013 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I feel in love with the color and design of the car. But I am not happy paying the amount of money and not being happy with the ride in the city. My biggest complaint is the JBL sound system. I bought my car in Maryland and drove back to Georgia to snap, crackle, and pop. The radio fades in and out at will. Thank goodness I have a great Toyota service department near me. I will take the car in tomorrow, get a loaner and they will find out how to fix this problem from their tech department.
Favorite Features
On the positive side, the car accelerates beautifully when merging into traffic. The extended seat makes long distance driving a pleasure! I love the backup camera and the warning lights on the side mirrors. And talking through the car while driving is an additional benefit.
Suggested Improvements
The ride is harsh in the city especially when you hit a pothole. The sting vibrates right through your body. The JBL sound system need an overhaul or I just got a lemon in my car. The tires could be a little thicker to absorb more of the shock of city driving. when Toyota fixes the above problems, the Avalon will be worth the money I paid for it.