Great Car but...
By jpaul5 on
2013 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
2013 Avalon Limited with every option. I really enjoy my Avalon. I would put it at 4 out of five stars for about every category. Overall, this car represents value for the money. It is sporty yet refined, pretty fun to drive if you never push the limits and has enough technology built in. It has its faults like every car and Toyota. It's no sports car. And for a Toyota I am not impressed with the build quality. Surprising problems with a falling headliner and rattling door with the stereo playing. I haven't had the rear view or dash glare problems that some have complained about. I mostly think those are bogus. Toyota's Entune works sporadically with my iPhone 4 and I am disappointed with it
Favorite Features
Rear sun shade is great. Stereo is quality sound...though it makes my door rattle. Wireless charging for my iPhone is a plus. Ventilated front seats don't seem to be much of a value. The blind spot monitor is great...I wish it "dinged" like the Chrysler Blind Spot. Love my Dynamic Cruise.
Suggested Improvements
Toyota should improve build quality, multiple rattles and squeaks. I wish they would add an audible warning to the Blind Spot Monitor. Dynamic Cruise is rather abrupt and follows very closely. Can Toyota smooth out the slow down and give me some added distance settings? Yes I know there are three settings, but only the farthest seems safe to me. Let ME program how far I wish to trail the nearest car.