2013 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Getting my 2013 Avalon Repaire

2013 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

Getting my 2013 Avalon Repaired
By avalonowner63 on

2013 Toyota Avalon XLE Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I live in Alpharetta Ga and recently purchased a 2013 Avalon Touring Edition. I'm enjoying the car. However; I'm very disappointed with the dealership for customer "No Service". I took my car in for it's 5k servicing. A clip to the back panel of my drivers seat was faulty and the panel is coming off. I was told to come back tomorrow and they would repair it. When I drove back the next day, I waited 45 minutes for them to tell me they don't have one but will in a week. They would call me. They didn't. I call again, left message with service technician to call me. He did not. Called again. Part not in until October 24. Mind you it's August 29th.

Take the part off another car. Nope. They have my money. I can wait. Toyota- This is not the way to start my new relationship with you. If it doesn't improve quickly, I'll go back to my private shop after my warranty is up. Never ever had an issue with them.