2011 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Welcome refuge

2011 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

Welcome refuge
By WrP1997 on

2011 Toyota Avalon 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Driving 35K a year in an economy car has the body calling out for more comfort. Compared every luxury/full size car available from BMW to KIA. When you total everything up: MPG/Comfort/Fuel Type/Maintenance/ Price/Features/ Reliability and Design the Avalon is a pretty clear choice. New cabin is clean, clear and concise which instills in you a feeling of unpretentious elegance. The cocoa bean metallic paint is possibly the best color available by any manufacture this year. I have only had mine two weeks but fully expect my Avalon to be a trusted part of our family for the next 10 years.

interior design and layout, comfort and quietness of the ride. The amount of room each passenger has, the exterior color and the 6 speed auto tap shifter.

I have owned a lot of cars in my life (43 to be exact) and it seems that every manufacture has at least one item they just can't seem to get right. It seem to be an issue across models & time. For Toyota, it is the latching of the console storage compartments. I wish some R&D $$$ would go into fix