Used 2011 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Dream came true in Texas
By john boy

2011 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Little over 5000 miles, you can not beat the quietness and the ride. This is our 4th Toyota car, you can see the quality control inside/out, I don't get tired driving this vehicle

Rear sun shade, back up camera, navigation system

Love it!
By Jimbob

2011 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just returned from a round trip to Illinois and driving the speed limits, averaged 33 mpg, which includes a traffic tie up in the Twin Cities, and side winds the entire trip. Couldn't be any better! Fantastic ride and handling!

Vented seats for warmth and cool air, touch screen GPS and reclining rear seats!

Possibly electronic air purifier.

Try a Buick Lucerne
By Dino

2011 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am in the shopping process & have driven nearly every competitor & rate the Buick Lucerne as the best in this class overall. The Avalon does not offer the Blind side warning system, chrome wheels & the trunk is much smaller than the Lucerne which costs less w/the discounts available. The Avalon is faster but the exterior look is dated & not as impressive in my opinion as the Lucerne. Ford is out of the game w/their ugly Taurus which has an almost useless trunk & such poor visibility that it is a wonder the NTSB allows it on the road? The foreign buck boards are reserved for the road & track people.

more useful options such as BLIS & larger trunk w/air suspension for loads

Is it Lexus LS/GS. No is 2011 AVALON
By WOW WOW

2011 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm not sure why people say its an old person car maybe i think they don't know the history or to much knowledge about cars or possibly in my opinion they see other people driving and want to but the same cars. Anyways to me Avalon is very very comfortable, Great interior,GREAT everything.Yes i use to think AVALON was an old person car until i saw the 2011. I previously owned g37, bmw3 series, lexus gs and other vehicles but so far the best is the Avalon. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR.Trust me you cannot go wrong. Just so you can know I am 31 yr old. You don't have to be in 50s or 60s to own one go out there and test drive. Trust me you will enjoy the ride.

everything is GREAT JBL system, navigation, heated and cooling seats, fold up/down window shade, great ride

Navigation needs little up date but its ok for me

Very Close to Lexus
By zdude

2011 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my Lexus LS430 for the Avalon and so far I really like it. It handles better than I expected and the gas milage has been fantastic! It has all the amenities I was wanting and so far has been trouble free. I drove 900 miles in one day last week (yes, 900 miles) and the journey was pretty comfortable the whole trip! So far I am very happy with my purchase. The car is no stunner in the looks department but I like it and prefer a less-flashy car in these times. Also, to the poster who said it was ugly why would you buy it based on all the negative comments you made? Didn't you see it / test drive it before you bought it? Maybe get help before your next purchase next time.

Vented seats, usb / iphone connection, rain-sensing wipers, reg. gas, storage bins and memory buttons.

Folding rear seats, seat extension like the LS.