2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
poor navigation system
By CS on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the fourth Toyota and the second Avalon that I have owned. I have loved them all and would rate them all a 10. However, I will never buy another Toyota because of the poor navigation system. I cannot believe that Toyota would put such a poor system in their cars. (See below). We purchased this car especially because we wanted a GPS installed system.

Awesome
By Allen on 08/23/10 14:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a few new cars. This 2010 Avalon has to be the best.

Best large car
By Ron on 08/22/10 07:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Read many reviews I disagree with liking Avalon to a Buick. Judging strictly within the large car field based on price, features, comfort, build quality, reliability and mileage, Avalon is hands down the best. If you prefer a large car, what is wrong with a car that is well made, comfortable, reliable with a smooth ride and great gas mileage. The hype to promote other cars in the field such as the Taurus and LaCrosse is just that. These cars don't measure up to the Avalon. How does this make the Avalon an 'Old Man's car' and the others not?

Love this Car
By Patrick-Seattle on 07/12/10 19:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this, brand new, 30K, there is not a nicer car for the money on the road. Had an 03 745IL, and this compares very favorably. Nice power, quite ride, bluetooth works great, fun to drive. Ventilated seats are a great addition. I may not have the same "status" as the BMW or a Lexus, but for the money this is a crazy good car.

Good but not Great
By D Jack on 05/19/10 18:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought in March and have almost 2K miles. Great gas mileage 25 mpg around town, 28 on 285 mile trip. a little more wind noise than expected but not to bad. exterior a little bland so we added tinted windows, spoiler and it looks much better. so far we are pleased with our choice

Amazing Ride comfort!
By Q on 03/16/10 09:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Avalon is the most comfortable car I've ever driven and its the best car for the buck.It's not a sport sedan but it is fun to drive and the ambiance inside the cabin is amazing.Paired with the JBL 12 speaker with subwoofer at 1/3 volume and i can easily forget the 2 hour trip i make every week.The rear legroom is huge and the rear seats recline and its very comfortable.Front leather seats trim with vent cooler and warmer up front is great for all year long season temperature changes.I love this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Avalon Sedan in VA is:

$106 per month*