Used 2010 Toyota Avalon XL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Avalon

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Great Car But Minor Detail Issue
By Mirage

2010 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It's Great Car with high fuel economy comparing with other same class cars. Nice, Quite, Comfort and you will love all the features. But there's minor exterior detail issues. such as top roof molding is easy to loose and hard to find a dealer for fix well. other body pars moldings are seems like little off from it's place. I checked my car and other cars on display at dealers( 3 Places), same... such as end of moldings etc. i think Toyota's quality control legend is burried in the history..

Favorite Features

Audio, handle, very roomy inside. back seat leg room is big. separate Aircon. controls. etc.

Suggested Improvements

finishing touch of details need improve. Now days can not expect like old Toyota.

Nice car but
By Average Joe

2010 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drive a lot and own each of the current Corolla, Camry, and Avalon models. To me, the biggest difference between the three is their size. They are all very roomy, comfortable riding and very quiet. The only reason I bought this Avalon was the huge back seat for passengers, otherwise I think the Camry is just as nice. The Corolla is still my favorite. Drive each of these three cars before you choose is my advice.

Favorite Features

Controls are still easy to identify and operate.

Suggested Improvements

None. It seems just right.

Wind & road noise
By Phutch

2010 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought a Toyota Avalon partially based on published reviews and was disappointed when I took it out on the open highway. What I thought was supposed to be a quiet ridding car was instead an intrusive, loud and annoying ride caused by road and wind noise. My former Chevy Impala was a much quieter automobile. You would think a higher end sedan like the Avalon would be better well insulated against the outside noise. I can't even enjoy my new stereo system because of this. I won't buy another Toyota.

Suggested Improvements

Soundproof the car better!