My New Avalon Is Gr8!
By Danny G. on
2009 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I first got into Toyota in my 2000 Avalon XLS. Then my 2003 Avalon XLS. In Oct.07, I bought a 08 Camry SE. I just traded it for my 09 Avalon Limited. I would ask why buy a bottom end Lexus, this high end Avalon is perfect. The room in it is exceptional and it has all the comfort features you could want from a luxury car. The price points of Toyota are exceptional and have better negotiations than Lexus by far. Toyota warranties are not as good as Lexus but then they don't break either. Toyota, thank you for making such a GR8 car! I love it.
Favorite Features
Everything in the Avalon Limited is my favorite. I did enjoy the Navigation system of my 08 Camry SE as I miss the voice commands that it had available the Avalons' is different. But in time I did get to understand it and does the job fine. I would never get behind the wheel and not know where to go.
Suggested Improvements
Honestly, I can't think of any ways to improve perfection, I love my new car. We will see what Toyota does when they re-tool this car in a couple of years.