2009 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Just got it and love it

2009 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

XL Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Just got it and love it
By Bennett on

2009 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Recently purchase XL model without any extras. Doesn't matter as it came with everything and more than I needed. I really like the clean center console. With the audio controls on the steering wheel I leave all the compartments closed for a clean sleek uncluttered look. We took our first trip with our new Avalon and averaged over 32 mpg at 75 mph. Just came out of a F150 so I really appreciate the gas mileage. Also, recently had 5 adults in the car. My back seat passengers were amazed by the leg room. I also like the seats. They are not the sporty type with built up sides that you find in most cars today. Basically this is a Japanese Sedan DeVille.....

Extremely smooth quiet ride. Like the clean sleek center console. All the controls are very well placed and ergonomic. For the price you get a lot of car and even the basic XL model has plenty of features. I also like the sliding center arm rest. Makes for very comfortable driving. Lots of storage.

So far I can't find anything I would improve on.