Unexpectedly Luxurious
By LZJay on
2008 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I'm a traveling salesman and I used to rent these on the road. Then I decided to buy one cause it was so comfortable and drove so well. It's definitely a big car but it doesn't feel OR handle like one. It handles like more like sport sedan though far from sports coupe. The back seat is huge which is great if you take clients out for meals or have kids who like to kick your seat: their feet don't reach! Love the heated/AC seats and the moon roof. The NAV and LCD screen is great. The trunk is big enough for all of my sales material, a car seat and my golf clubs at the same time. The 7-speaker JBL sound system is great. It has the same look and feel as the Lexus GS but is priced smartly
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the heated/AC leather seats (really comfortable for my frequent 5-hour and multiple-day road trips) the Navigation system and infinitely smooth ride. This car just glides down the highway like a magic carpet.
Suggested Improvements
Fold-down seats in the back, the ability to change/enter and address on the Nav whike moving, a touch screen on the Nav system and an All-wheel drive option would make this a no- brainer versus other luxury cars.