2008 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Love My First Toyota

2008 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love My First Toyota
By First Toyota on

2008 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am in outside sales and drive approx 25k per yr. I purchase a new car every 3.5-4 yrs and usually purchase fords. I am a big guy and never thought to look to Toyota for just that reason. I was looking for a car that I could get 5 yrs or 125k+ out of and have it be worth a few thousand dollars when I'm done (hopefully this is it). I am 6'2" and over 290 lbs and I am more comfortable in this car than I was in my ford f-150 that I traded from as I don't feel "beat up" at the end of a long ride. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for room/comfort. Still to early to speak to reliability but time will tell. So far avg 24.5- 27.5 mpg city/hwy combined.

Comfort of the leather seats (the seat extender). Wood grain steering wheel and ride comfort. Blue tooth is awesome ( I avg 25 hrs week talk time).

Power adjustable pedals please. Factory remote starter option.AWD option as well