WILL NEVER TOYOTA AGAIN!!!
By tanniel on
2008 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have always owned a Toyota vehicle. I am a loyal customer of that brand. However, I WILL NEVER BUY A TOYOTA AGAIN!!!!! EVER!!!! Marietta Toyota on Cobb Parkway is CRAP!!!! The service center is HORRIBLE!!!! Worst attitudes there this morning as if I owe THEM SOMETHING!!! I have a 2008 Avalon that has a headlight out IN LESS THAN 5 YEARS and they will not replace it unless I pay $300!!! Toyota is crooked, and CLEARLY doesn't stand by their work/products... Hyundai has warranties that last up to TEN YEARS and 200K miles and their cars are way cheaper!!! That is a HUGE slap in the face! I was looking to get a Lexus next year but after this experience my next car WILL NOT be a Toyota!
Suggested Improvements
Create better warranties that show they stand by the products they present to the market.
By glennstan
on 05/06/13 13:27 PM (PDT)

I had the same problem with my 2008 Avalon. It turns of that Toyota said last year that they would make these repairs on the head lamp assembly without cost to the buyer. They changed out the whole assembly and paid me back all of my out of pocket expense for the repairs I made prior to their non-official recall.