2008 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews 10

2008 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
Lexus under Toyota badging
By JP on 10/12/07 18:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Wow! This cas has it all. Design, luxury, comfort, ergonomics, philharmonic sound system, safety, and ride quality. Mine is Blizzard Pearl, Ivory interior. Be sure to consider optional BBS wheels and rear deck lid spoiler for enhanced curb appeal. Little known Interior Light Package adds a very nice interior hue, at night. Only negative is low in-town mileage. Who cares. Buy one!

Wonderful Car
By Mike on 10/09/07 13:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Really an excellent car. Very quiet, very comfortable interior, good exterior lines and a pleasure to drive around town or on the highway.

Navigator
By Don Cramer on 10/05/07 11:03 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall I am very satisfied. I rate the navigator a 4. It is not user friendly and should be discarded and replaced with another. I would not have bought it if I had known. The Bluetooth set up is that you can only connect 1 phone at a time. You have to go into the phone set up and change it. The ride is quiet. The car is too new to get a an estimate on mpg.

Best Automobile Bar None
By Ron Sullivan on 10/04/07 18:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased another automobile built by Ford (2008), kept it 2 weeks then test drove the Totota Avalon and traded the same day. I have had five previous Toyotas, including a 2000 Avalon. I had forgotten what the overall Toyota experience was like. This Avalon should withstand weather, bad roads and any other element that can be thrown at it. My XL is loaded with about every option available and was a little pricy. However, I feel the vehicle will outlast and outperform any other car in its class. I even checked out the C-class Mercedes and it wasn't even close. I love its looks, safety features, handling and it just being an Avalon.

A Grand Car
By jguen123@comcast.net on 09/27/07 18:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Everything about this car (XL 2008) is tops. Ride, power, omfort, handling, interior, sound system is excellent. Build quality is great. Looks and feels superb. Although it is a large car it handles beautifully. If you are thinking about this car, put your worries to rest. You cannot go wrong with this one. I stayed at the bottom of the line with an XL and am not sorry I did. It has everything you need to arrive in style.

Awesome Car!
By Drew on 09/12/07 19:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ive had this car for four days now and each day I like it more and more. The ride is so smooth and the car is flawless. Beautiful interior and exterior. Highly recommended.

Tech Car
By Happy Owner on 09/05/07 19:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is fully loaded. What a pleasure to drive. The six speed transmission is smooth and the engine is powerful and responsive. A large GPS control screen is activated when the engine starts. Cool air, heat, Bluetooth phone, CD/radio and cruise contol all from the steering location. The dash is clean and smooth when all control doors are closed.

Great car
By Tai on 08/14/07 12:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just got this car last weekend. The XLS trim comes with practically everything I want. The only add-on option is the floor mats. Its interior is really spacious but I don't feel I'm driving a big car. Very comfortable ride.