2007 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: This one's a sleeper

2007 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

This one's a sleeper
By chicago88 on

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car keeps me laughing at all who spend a lot more on the luxury models as well as those whom have to use premium fuel. The Avalon has a limo like back seat which makes taking guest out with you a very flattering event as well as the pleasure and comfort of the ride. I use this car for both long business trips (300 mi+) and local. The mileage has been good for a bigger six (24 mpg avg). The ability for this car to get up and go is amazing. The manual shift mode is exciting with almost 300 ponies under the hood but yet refined enough for the wifes finest dress and black tie night out.

Favorite Features

Creature comforts like the auto sensing wipers and the air conditioned seats, reclining back seats. These are just some of the things I have come to appreciate when I drive my other cars that do not have these.

Suggested Improvements

The steering could be stiffer at higher speeds (progressive). The navigation could be more user friendly, and of course all factory systems do not allow you to enter or change items while moving even when your passenger can do it.