2007 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Great, no, fantastic car for t

2007 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

Great, no, fantastic car for the money
By Roy on

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is all about refinement and silky performance. Fit and finish is outstanding as is ride comfort and quietness. To think I have a car which will get to 60 in under 7 secs, get mid 20's mileage in all round driving, and near 30mpg on the highway, all on regular gas is truly remarkable. Stereo and adaptive cruise control are great but I am disappointed that the memory seat feature doesn't adjust the steering wheel and main rear view mirror like cars in this price range should. Here in North Florida I recommend the extra window tint and the optional rear window screen.I haven't ridden in that fabulous rear seat but my guests have commented that the comfort rivals limos they've ridden.

Favorite Features

Love the silky feel of everything starting with the steering wheel. The car will really move out when asked to but is deceptively quiet. Best of all is that feeling of comfort when effortlessly cruising down the highway at 70 with the stereo on. This one will be a keeper for a long time.

Suggested Improvements

Nav system has irksome "I agree" disclaimer before it will display. This has to go. I have a tall sitting height and would have liked to have had the extra headroom instead of a sunroof; not possible on a Limited. The stereo has no tape capability with a nav system installed. Needs side protection.