2007 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
Great vehicle
By JD on 11/01/06 16:04 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very impressed. Toyota finally has removed the "old folks" label given to the Avalon over the years. Great size, power, interior and ride.

Love It!
By Love It on 10/23/06 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the Limited, and was sold on the smooth, almost silent ride, super engine and trans performance, great looks and the luxurious interior. For us, in Florida, the perforated and ventilated leather seats sold us on this trim level. No more sweaty back! Worried about door dings in the beautiful white pearl paint, so bought the factory, color matched bodyside moldings for $150, and installed them myself in about 20 minutes. They enhance the appearance. I hope the mileage is as rated. Advantage w/the Avalon over much of the competition, is regular fuel.

All I was looking for and more!
By WunDBar on 10/10/06 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've had our XLS since August (1700mi) and love it! Bought it at $400 under invoice. Tough decision between the Lucerne and the Avalon as I've always bought GM, but don't regret it in the least. The Buick is nice, nearly identical feature to feature, and had a larger trunk, but the 3.8L engine and 4-spd transmission did not compare to the Toyota's 3.5hp and 5-spd in power and smoothness. 3.8L was the same setup as my '97 Bonneville, bulletproof but not as refined as one would expect in the Lucerne. The Avalon handles well, has oodles of power, is very comfortable on long trips, has plenty of room for the family, and great looks to boot. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Well designed
By Bake on 10/07/06 10:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have the Limited model. Love driving this car. It's comfortable and quiet. Laser cruise control is great. Handling is good and responsive. The engine performance is good and not too loud even opened up. I recommend reading the manual for all the tricks (like linking each keyfob and the memory settings).

2007 toyota avalon xls
By rowdy on 10/06/06 12:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This auto was the best in the price range that we test drove. Great features including sunroof, leather, and reclining rear seats. Has great leg room in the rear passenger area.

Avalon '07
By maybeuknome@charter. on 10/06/06 05:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I love this car. It handles very well in city and highway driving. This car has get up and go when you need the power or just cruise around, very quite even at high speed on the highway.

Better Buy than Lexus 350
By Sam on 10/03/06 11:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought 2007 Avalon after doing lot of research and in my opinion it is an excellent car for the money. I bought XL but added leather trimming and upgraded rear view mirror. I did not go for XLS or limited as I donít care much for the wood trimming. Car so far has been very good, quiet, handles excellent and itís roomy. Itís a better buy than Lexus 350 at a $4500 less. I would recommend Toyota to ditch out the cassette player and put I pod. I am not sure if you can get 31 MPG, or at least I have not yet.

Great Drive
By vagentleman on 10/02/06 15:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a I-30 Infinity, not interested in competing with BMW, more interested in a smooth driving and riding machine. Which is what you get with a Avalon. Limited has all the bells and whistles that Infinity offers, plus more at a much better price. Love the room inside, the smart key, the great gas mileage, the memory outside mirrors, the rain activated windshield wipers, etc. I think the interior looks great. I love the attention to details: when you "spritz" your windshield to clean it, the wiper makes several passes, pauses for about 10 seconds and makes a final pass to clear any drips! If the rear sunshield is up, it automatically goes down when you put the car in reverse! Cool!

Best Car for the money
By jka07 on 09/24/06 11:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Avalon for about three weeks now, and it is absolutely amazing. First look, it seems like a grandma car that wouldn't be fun to drive, but it is just the opposite! I love the way it accelerates (0-60 in 6.6 secs.) and it is so easy to drive. I purchased an '07 for $1200 below invoice! Toyota designed the Avalon very well and made it very practical! Every button serves a purpose. Dealership was fast, nice and easy to work with. I love my car and think that for the money, no other car compares.

GM To Toyota
By Roland on 09/23/06 01:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For 30 years i've owned nothing by GM products..My wife talked me into buying the 07 Toyota Avalon and I'm glad she did. I was about to buy a Buick Lucerne but after driving the Avalon it was no contest. I do think the Lucerne has more of a "plush" ride, but the Avalon rides very well also. Other that, no comparison. Avalon blows the Lucerne away in every other dept. More power, better gas mileage, much much nicer inside, and in my opinion the Toyota is a very well made vehicle. You can tell that just by closing the door. Solid!. And of course there's Toyota's reputation on dependability. My only dissappointment is that I waited so long to swith over to a Toyota. So far I love this car

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.