2007 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
2006 Avalon
By bob pulone on 12/08/06 22:12 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the car, needs a coin holder and better placed hook for hangers in rear. Car fogs up too easy also. Would buy another one.

An Exceptional Automobile
By aebmlb on 12/08/06 06:54 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very quiet ride with ample leg and head room. Also very responsive powerfull V6 with great handling ability.

Avalon Review
By Tom Tapman on 12/06/06 10:04 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This XLS is a much better Avalon than my 2002. The suspension is remarkedly better. The horsepower is much better. The reclining seats in the rear are very impressive. The main thing is that my WIFE loves it.

WOW!
By James on 12/01/06 18:05 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove several cars in the luxury performance sedan class and was driving by a Toyota dealership, so I figured I would give the Avalon a try. I fell in love. The Avalon has more interior room, a better ride, and out performed all of them for $20k less.

Perfect under $40k car
By 2007 LMTD. on 11/27/06 04:44 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up my 2007 Limited on Friday. I couldn't be happier with this car. All the comfort and feel of a high end Lexus for 2/3 the price. I couldn't be happier. I traded in a fully loaded 2004 Camry (which was a very nice car) for this fully loaded Avalon and the difference is unbelievable. A nice comfortable ride. Audio system is top of the line.

Powerful fun and comfort
By homer on 11/20/06 06:56 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looks great, fast, comfortable, great stereo (JBL 12 speaker), quick steering, corners great - more of a car than you might think.

Station Car
By Jim on 11/08/06 15:00 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have the XLS with "mandatory" options VSC/traction control, JBL & heated seats. Have owned for two months, 1600 miles. Very good overall. 3 kids fit comfortably in the rear seat. No hump in the floor is a big advantage. Good acceleration, tight handling. No snow yet, thus jury is still out on VSC.

Big improvement
By J.L. on 11/07/06 10:46 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Replaced my 2003 Avalon with a 2007. Engine power and responsiveness much better with the 07. The power lock system is much more user friendly than the 03. I always felt I couldn't get out of the 03 (doors would lock) and with the remote lock/unlock always had to hurry before auto relock. The window washer is outstanding on the 07, that last swipe makes all the difference. I didn't go with the JBL (had it on the 03) and really can't tell a difference. Absolutely love the car.

Satisfied new owner
By Ronald Troutman on 11/04/06 14:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Only a short term review. Have had the car only a short time, but find that it is very well built as the other three Toyotas we have owned.

Very good car
By joe b. on 11/02/06 07:59 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is an excellent car. Great ride, plenty or interior space. The engine is smooth and quiet. The exterior is a great improvement over the previous models, which were rather bland. Great value for the money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.