2007 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: 07 LTD

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Review

07 LTD
By avalonlady on

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nice luxury ride, great suspension. Seats are not very comfortable, not well padded. Not crazy about the plastic looking controls on the dash. The navigation is not user friendly, it's not operational while the car in use and the radio has very poor reception, no Mp3 jack. Outer appearance is lovely, and the inside is beautiful with woodgrain despite the white plastic controls. I average 31 mpg on hwy and it turns heads every where I go. I have the blizzard pearl color. Must admit the back reclining seats are nice and there are lots of rear room.

Blizzard pearl color is my favorite, performance is nice and power when I need it. I love the interior design and room. Gas milage is great at 31 mpg for I do a lot of travel with my job. The Option for heated and cooled seats are a treat for me also.

Radio reception and volume could be improved with mp3 jack. Navigation is retarded, my portable works better.