2005 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: This car is a sleeper

2005 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

This car is a sleeper
By samuel on

2005 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

in my 30 yrs of driving, I've had more than 20 different cars. a 87 lincoln mk7, 93 sc400, 2002 q45, had been my favorites until buying my 05 avalon limited. nearing 2 yrs with 65,000, all done has been installing ipod plug and oil changes. i've taking 2 yrs of auto courses, so i know about problems with autos. my 05 avalon is a true sleeper. every time i get into it, I'm amazed at how it seems to want to be noticed.besides 23 city and 30 plus hwy, it never breaks down. though, like a number of others, i had to be reminded how to use the key fob. thing is why hasn't more be told about this car? my 05 limited is nearly the same car as the 2010 limited,so why hasn't the critics mentioned this?

30 plus mpg on 89 octane, stereo, reliability, quiet cabin, smooth engine, key fob, reclining rear seats, interior space, rear headroom, cup holders, vented front seats, the car still feels new, and I've noticed that those driving the limited are usually in a upper income neighborhood, and mid-age

Wheels should be more luxury. My interior is Gray; I should've tried for a black with the same old trim to go with my White exterior. Though the newer models have a factory iPod plug that allows for more control, mine had to be installed and has less control. Folding outside mirrors.