Greatest car from Toyota.
By Steven on
2005 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
After buying in 2001 a series 5 BMW by 2005 I had had it with this German maker and its pieces of junk cars that let me stranded 4 times and had me dry on repairs. (My brother warned me but I wanted the Beemer... what an idiot I was for not listening). I need something luxurious and reliable and it was not hard to decided among an Avalon an Infinity, and a Lexus LS when I checked the options, size, cost of ownership, features and the styling. Almost 4 years later and never a problem (except for the rear sunshade) this Avalon has been the best car I have owned so far. It is a well designed big car. In the back has a flat floor, seats that recline and plenty of room for teenagers and adults.
Favorite Features
I love the clean lines inside. The covers on the stereo and navigation makes the car look beautiful, smart cruise control, heated and ventilated seats, amazing stereo system. Navigation system, size and fuel consumption. The acceleration is superb - plenty of power going up hill. Very reliable.
Suggested Improvements
More sportier and visually striking style to appeal not only to the old crowd but people like me in their 40's that want to remain loyal to the brand. Add a massager to the seats and I'm sold to buy a new one again. Since asking is free why not add a couple of TV's for the teenagers in the back.