Best Car Toyota Has Ever Made
By Keith W. on
2005 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased the new 2005 Avalon Limited. It is by far the nicest vehicle Toyota has ever produced. I've owned a Camry and an Avalon previously, but this is practically a Lexus without paying the premium price. It reeks of luxury, comfort, and performance. The engine is much more powerful than my old Avalon, and the car is bigger inside. The car has all the bells and whistles one could possibly need, from the smart key entry, to remote starter, to XM Radio, to 6-Disc CD Changer, to laser cruise, to navigation, to even ventillated and heated from seats and reclinable rear seats. All in all, I feel like I stole this car. I got a Lexus or a Benz and paid half as much.
Favorite Features
The laser cruise is very, very nice. It automatically adjusts my cruising speed when I come up on slower traffic in my lane, and it speeds back up when the lane is clear. Also, I love the XM radio. Commercial-free music and any kind of music or sports or news or weather whenever I want.
Suggested Improvements
I think the car looks much better with the rear deck spoiler than without, but mine came with it.