2005 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: 2005 Avalon Limited

2005 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

2005 Avalon Limited
By Momof2 on

2005 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this car 26 months now and have had no mechanical problems. Replaced the tires and brakes and regular maintenance. Very fun to drive for such a large car, I'm still in my 30's and want something that carries my family comfortably and still has some power under the hood, and my Avalon has it all. Paint seems to be thin though, and has small rust spots in places, even though I wax 2x a year. Only big problem is that when I went to upgrade into a newer model, I lost all of my value due to Toyotas recent problems, and am now stuck upside down. The only good thing to that is at least my car is last me a good long time. I'll be bored of it long before it wears out, I believe.

Heated/Cooled seats, sliding arm rest, rear shade, trunk size, reclining rear seats, comfy driver seat, HID headlamps, rain sensing wipers, voice activated controls

Navigation is way too complicated to use. I use the nav on my phone instead. Toughen up the paint. Fix company problems so I can trade up without losing a fortune!