A pleasure to own
By Chris on
2004 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I was looking for a large car for me and my family. The Avalon has a good rep for reliability (so far well deserved) and is a pleasure to ride in. While it is quick - it is not a sports car - it's more of a highway cruser of old. I have had this car for close to two years and still look forward to driving it. What a pleasure to have a car put together and so well thought out as this one. Even with the bottom package, all the stuff is included - the V-6, power windows, locks, ABS, premium sound and comfort. I looked at smaller cars with all the options added - the price is not much different.You want a large smooth comfortable car? Get the Avalon!
Favorite Features
The ride! If you don't need to drive like you are in a race - this is a great car. Also the power of the V-6 is nice to have when you need it. This car has the resume of a Lexus at the price of a top end Toyota. The car has been reliable - turn the key and go.
Suggested Improvements
Not much room for improvement. It would be nice to have it handle better and traction control on the XL trimline would also be good.