2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
my new Avalon
By clubleaf on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We have been leasing Toyotas for about 8 years, and last summer, when the lease was running out, we went to the dealer, fully intending to get another Camry. They had an Avalon on the showroom floor that we really liked, and one just like it on the lot. After test driving both the Camry and the Avalon there was no question as to which car to take. We love the car. It has so many really nice extras that make a difference in the pleasure of driving. And, the service we get on this car and all of the previous Toyotas is second to none. N

great
By gokhan on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

a perfect car. what can i say more. please beleave me. drive the car and enjoy your life

Toyota Avalon XLS
By chuchi on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

So far it is excellent

this is my third avalon
By s leonard on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Had a 1996, 2000 avalon and now this one. Enought said, GREAT CAR!!

First time Avalon owner
By SusanK on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride, very comfortable and efficient interior and dash display

great car
By denton on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Avalon is a car for the open road, where comfort, quiet rides and value are considerations. The Avalon is built in the USA and has more U.S. parts than most GM or Ford automobiles, and yet it is designed with the Japanese to offer exceptional performance and value. I have had my Avalon for over three years, and have 145,000 miles on it. I have changed the oil and performed required maintenance. So far, my Avalon has performed flawlessly. My next car is another Avalon...but not before my wife buys one!

Excellent Auto
By hf8553u on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is completely reliable. Very low maintenance. Highway fuel economy consistently in the 30 mpg range. The car interior is quiet and roomy with a very good sound system. Handeling is also a plus for this vehicle. All in all a quality vehicle with good price range.

COMFORT FIRST
By JOHN WEBBER on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have had 4 Buick Park Avenues. A friend said "sit in my new car" ( an Avalon). I couldn't believe the comfort of that front bucket seat. Then the dash board seemed very cool. Next I drove it; then I went and bought one. Any problems ? really only one; I am not used to a shorter hood. I also think the doors could shut with more authority; you have to slam it moderately hard.

Quiet, safe, & dependable transportation
By Vinse on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Avalon gives a quiet, smooth ride with plenty of room in the back seat for tall persons. Front seat adjustments help prevent driving fatigue on long trips. Fuel economy is good for an automobile of this size and class. Workmanship and details are first class. The Avalon gives excellent value for the money, and I highly recommend Aubrey Alexander Toyota Agency in Selinsgrove, PA.

Our Avalon
By Kira on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well guys, so far this car is excellent! Very roomy and comfy. Performance is great, I cannot say excellent though. Motor is smooth as silk as well as shifting. My one complaint is the doors ding EXTREMELY EASY! I have had to have two taken out already. Im not sure if its the metal used(thickness) or the placement of the molding? I am very displeased with this problem though. Other then that no complaints at all.