2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
More for the $
By DeMolay on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Looks great, rides better. All sorts of room. A Lexus like approach to design and quality at a much lower price. Great for highway driving. I am sold and will go back for another when time to trade

Best Car We Have Owned--So Far!
By Sailorbob on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the nicest, and most expensive, car we have ever purchased. I liked the prior years exterior styling a lot more. This is also the first Toyota we have owned, so we bought because of the brand's history of reliability and not due to past experience. Is the car over-priced? Time will tell, but so far it has been worth the money.

AVALON NEEDS -VERY FEW
By edwards on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

GREAT RIDE-GREAT FUN- A PLEASURE TO DRIVE-GLAD WE DIDN'T BUY THE VAN.

Dream Car
By Olishka on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car handles like a dream. Instant response. Comfort, Style, Luxury.

Love my Avalon ,hate the brakes
By wolfchaser56 on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This cxar rides extremely well and provides excellent comfort for comuting. JBL sound system is first rate. A little too much body roll for my taste but I can live with it. Brakes take an eternity to work so you must drive ahead. That's my only complaint. DFealer said "slow down"

Toyota Avalon xls
By Robert Steele on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Second Avalon I have owned. First one in 1996 was quality. The 2004 model, is very poor quality. They are making the car cheaply, and poorly. The car is smoking like crazy with only 4,000 miles. With 4 trips to the dealership, they say they can't find any problem. I call smoke on a new $32,000.00 dollar car a problem. Lots of road noise, the front seat does not support your legs. The instruments reflect in the windshield. The radio is full of static, after spending 5 trips to the dealership, they say there is nothing they can do. On a $32,000.00 dollar car, give me a break. Buyer BEWARE

MyReview
By Chaunceyf on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My second time around with an Avalon!

Excellence
By James Beran on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

What can I say? Everything works like a charm. There are no leaks, pops, squeeks...you name it. The mileage increases dramatically when you get real gasoline outside of the city. Crusing at 69 mph for two hours gave me an average economy of 30.4. A15 minute drive in the city gave me 28. That drops with reformulated gasoline in the city so far to make me concerned. But it is the gasoline and not the car.

I love it
By Trisheen on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It is the most luxurious car I just love driving it.

LEONIDIS'S REVIEW
By LEONIDIS on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is extremely reliable and a pleasure to drive. It is comfortable, responsive, and has all amenities.