2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
GREAT CAR
By bbullets on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE MY AVALON FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. THE QUIETNESS, THE OVERALL QUALITY, THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL, EVERY THING ABOUT THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT. MY PREVIOUS CAR WAS A CADILLAC ELDORADO. THAT IS WHAT I AM COMPARING IT TO. THE ONLY IMPROVEMENT THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND IS TO MAKE THE SEATS A LITTLE SOFTER. I FEEL THAT I'M SITTING ON THE SEAT RATHER THAN IN THE SEAT.

Great car for the price
By Babin on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful and very quiet to drive. Great gas milage. I get 23 mpg in the city and 29 on trips at a constant speed of 70 mph. The seat are comfortable and roomy. The truck is large and has easy access. I would recommend this car for families with young children and teenages.

Toyota XLS 2004
By Warren M. Jones on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable. Good performance. I bought based on size and Toyota record for reliability. If you can get past the exterior design, it's a great car.

Wonderful japenese materal!
By Willam Steven on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This lovely Toyota handles wonderfully, has tons of power, and takes the bumbs well, and is the most comfortable car I was ever in. I love this car. This car has tons and tons of rear leg room. Buy Toyota! This dcar gets an avrage of 24 miles to the gallon.

Substantial,Luxurious, and Performance
By Lavon Yoho on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My Avalon rides like it's gliding through air. It is so smooth and quiet. Great brakes and acceleration. Very roomy, my 6'5" cousin looks like he's 5'5" back there. It's so comfortable. I highly recommend this car. We test drove a lot of cars in the $30,000 to $35,000 range and the Avalon by far ran and felt the best. That's our opinion. Go see for yourself, test drive one.

2004 Avalon XLS
By Noma on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Rally smooth driving car. Lots of luxury features. Put a spoiler on it to jazz it up a little. A real sleeper of a Lux car. Don't know why they advertize this car more. Over all a really nice car to drive.

Avalon Rating
By Kempmack on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The fit and finish is execellent as is the performance. The quiet interior is especially appreciated. I am currently getting about 29.5 mpg on the highway at cruise control speeds of about 70 mph. City/Island driving gets around 24 - 25 mpg. This is a superb car to own.

Toyota
By pduke on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The onboard computer GPS is fun and reliable. We were surprised that it showed so many small side roads. The cost for a vehicle with so many extras was more than reasonable. We looked at comparable cars like the Buick and they were so much more. What was an added bonus and selling point for us, is the better warranty than most American automobile.s

It's all good!
By two jay on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Roomiest, most comfortable car we have ever owned.Good value compared to other cars in its size class.Extremely quiet in town and on the highway.

Excellent Vehicle
By Jim Bob T on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever owned in 40 years. My next cara will be an Avalon by Toyota. I have two friends that have purchased an Avalon after riding in mine.