2004 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
Toyota Avalon
By JOHN on 01/30/05 12:35 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This my second Avalon was very pleased with first car even more pleased with cutrrent Avalon.I drive from FL to NJ round trip four times a year.. very enjoyable trip.. driving is effortless & extremely comfortable. Comfort of the seats.

Need More for the Money!
By Unsatisfied on 12/31/04 21:32 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Toyota Avalon XLS is overpriced for an auto that offers the same features as other cars not in the "Toyota" line. The Avalon has no eye-catching appeal.

Why bother with a Lexus?
By Don on 12/12/04 03:38 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My Avalon is as well built, comfortable and reliable as my friends Lexus but about $15000 less. Acceleration is a bit less and cornering is not as sharp but it takes regular gas and I run out of courage long before I get near the cornering limits.

Great Ride & very smooth
By Frank Epps on 12/07/04 22:05 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

First Avalon & really like to drive. Exterior could be jazzed up. Interior is tough to beat for features & comfort.

Greatest Car Ever
By Yurka on 12/01/04 12:31 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car that I've seen on the market in years. It has a 215 horsepower engine that just blasts thru roads and highways. My friend owns a '96 prelude and he says that he will burn me in a quarter mile race. After we found a cop free zone. We started a steet race he got a 19.6 I got a 15.7 in the quarter that shut him up real bad.

delightful inside, simple outside
By vinnievideo on 11/15/04 14:29 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Have enjoyed driving this honey of a car. It looks ordinary outside, but once you step inside it is roomy, comfortable, and elegant. I am 6'9" and fit into this one nicely. Enjoying every minute behind the wheel

Great Avalon
By bigrighter on 11/08/04 19:20 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I own a 2003 XLS with navigation system. I drive over 30,000 miles per year. Very comfortable car and extremly reliable. I would purchase another one.

Quality ride
By Jeff Patton on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Toyota after years of buying European cars for quality and performance. What took me so long to see the light? The car is the tightest, best built car I've ever driven. Quiet smooth acceleration, great fuel economy (27mpg highway at 75mph), flawless fit and finish, and lots of interior room make this the best car in its class. I would buy another one.

GREAT CAR
By bbullets on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE MY AVALON FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. THE QUIETNESS, THE OVERALL QUALITY, THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL, EVERY THING ABOUT THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT. MY PREVIOUS CAR WAS A CADILLAC ELDORADO. THAT IS WHAT I AM COMPARING IT TO. THE ONLY IMPROVEMENT THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND IS TO MAKE THE SEATS A LITTLE SOFTER. I FEEL THAT I'M SITTING ON THE SEAT RATHER THAN IN THE SEAT.

Great car for the price
By Babin on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful and very quiet to drive. Great gas milage. I get 23 mpg in the city and 29 on trips at a constant speed of 70 mph. The seat are comfortable and roomy. The truck is large and has easy access. I would recommend this car for families with young children and teenages.