2003 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Loving my 4 door Avalon XLS Se

2003 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

Loving my 4 door Avalon XLS Sedan!!
By Jo Ann Kimber on

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We just bought our second Toyota Avalon XLS & really like it. It's got a beautiful interior with wood trim on console, & steering wheel has a rich look with both leather & wood. The bucket seats are comfortable (we chose leather) & seat a larger person with ease. It has excellent handling which makes it a fun car to drive. Our 2001 Toyota Avalon didn't get the mileage that Toyota suggested we would, but I think that's because I use my air- conditioner year round, daily. We also know that Toyota has an excellent resale value. Love my new Toyota Avalon!!

All the wood trim on console & steering wheel. I like the way the visual display is set up on the dash board. You can tell at a glance about all the different features it offers...even how many miles until you run out of gas! Also the sun-roof. It has an excellent sound system too.

Our 2001 model had an extra visor under the regular visor on the passenger side which I used for resturant coupons, letters to be mailed, etc., but the new one doesn't have it & I miss that!!