2003 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews 3

2003 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
Outstanding highway car
By emiddle on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I travel about 30,000 miles per year in my job. The Avalon is an ideal choice for this type of use. Definitely a Lexus in a Toyota wrapper.

Love this car
By SLK on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We test drove this vehicle and fell in love with it. Didn't even bother with two other models with which we were comparing. The ride was smooth and noise free....two things that were on our list of 'wants.' Almost a year later and we still think it's a great piece of machinery!

Insearch of....
By NRP on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The wife and I spent several months debating between a Lexus GS 300 and the Avalon. Recently at a Annual Tent Sale we test drove the dealer's 2003 Avalon, we both fell in love with the leather and interior design. Never got a chance to test drive the GS 300 because we were afraid of the sale price for an equivalent year and milage. This car is a joy to drive and most of all our two kids "love it."

a
By zwuo on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had problem w/ start this car during cold weather

Lexus in Toyota Wrapper
By webman58 on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a very big BANG for the buck. Traction control, Force Dsitribution braking, ABS 4-channel brakes, Navigation system, auto-lights and wipers, heated seats, SMOOTH RIDE, cavernous back seat, 6-CD in-dash changer and REAL WOOD inserts. This is a FINE car. If it is like all the other Toyota's I've ever owned the only parts that will ever fail no this car will be the AMERICAN MADE PARTS!!!! My Vote is BUY THIS CAR!!!

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS
By MSch0829 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third Toyota Avalon XLS. The car is very reliable!

Love this car
By JBK on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The wife and I spent several months looking at cars. After testing driving the dealer's Avalon03 demo, we both wanted the Avalon. It has more room than the ES300 handles as good if not better, plus is much cheaper. Some reviews have said this car is slow. Ours is very fast and seems to be getting good mileage on the Hwy. This car is a pleasure to drive.

awesome!
By kelkel on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

just got a 1998 lxs as early xmas present from hubby.. i love it! its pretty and comfortable!! very very nice car! and lots of room in the back also!

DREAM COME TRUE
By CLF on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I THOUGHT ABOUT TRADING UP TO THIS CAR FOR SEVERAL YEARS. ONCE I BOUGHT IT AND DROVE IT FOR 30 DAYS, I KNEW I HAD MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. ITS EVERYTHING I WANT IN A CAR. TYPICAL TOYOTA QUALITY.ITS SMOOTH, QUIET AND ELEGANT TO DRIVE. IT S A DREAM TO DRIVE.

Ho Hum -- It's Perfect
By Unicornguy on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bench Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Avalon. Traded in my 8th new Cadillac on the 2000 Avalon, because I was tired of poor quality. The fit, finish, and overall quality of the Avalon impressed me as much as that of the Lexus 300 sedan -- and it's a bigger car, with more room for back seat passengers.