2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
2002 Avalon
By Avalon Driver on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased our Avalon in February 2002 and think it's a very confortable car with great reliability. I do wish it had more power for passing.

avalon
By milan kurutz on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with this car. It is a very quite running car.

the best luxury for the money
By emc on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

have bought four for the family over the years. safe, roomy, quiet, great ride, great gas mileage, low insurance rates, low maintence

A True Touring Sedan
By stargazerm31 on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a comfortable commuting car that provides a smooth ride and comfortable seats and a great stero, this is it. 80 miles a day 48 weeks a year and it makes it seem effortless. Reliability has been supurb.

Former Mercedes owner
By CStark on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is argueably the nicest car I have ever owned and I drove a Mercedes for years before this. This is really a Lexus dressed down in a Toyota badge.

Best Car I've Owned
By Fulf on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The first 9 months I owned this car I put on 23,000 miles driving 100 miles roundtrip to work each day. The time flew by due in part to the comfort of the ride, quietness, and ease of handling. It handled extremely well in the WI winter weather of snow and ice. I'm ready to buy a 2004!

What a car!
By June on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third Toyota, bought because of the reliability of the prior two. This car is a dream of comfort and luxury. Quiet, smooth, comfortable, beautiful. And of course, that famous and well deserved reputation for reliability. I waited years to get a car like this, and it was worth the wait.

Affordable Luxury
By CWR on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Extremely quiet, smooth and handles very well on mountain roads. Perfectly adequate power and excellent mileage for a vehicle of this size and weight. Literally service free except for oil and lube since purchase. Nice interior design, especially the dash.

Greatest Car!!!
By my review on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best cars out there... it is comfortable, luxurious, nice exterior/interior, smooth, and has a lot of leg room in the front and back...

first toyota
By william1735 on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first toyota I've owned and so far I'm very happy with it. The car handles and rides extremely well. The fit and finish is great. On our first trip out of town we got 31.4 miles per gallon.The car has every option and thet all work wery good and easy to use. One thing missing is a light under the hood, this is pretty minor considering the over all car. would definately reccomend this car.