Save your money. Own an Avalon
By Keith on
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I just recently sold a 1994 Toyota Camry with 364,000 miles on it. My wife has a 2004 Corolla with 143,000. I love Toyota's so much, that I wanted the top of the line Toyota with all the buttons without buying a new one. I found a 2001 Toyota Avalon XLS with 122,000 miles on it. I changed the oil and that's it so far. The car has excellent acceleration, braking, and the ride is luxury car smooth. The interior was well thought out with all the storage compartments. It has all the features of any luxury car like heated seats, mirrors, leather, power seats, climate control; front and rear 6 cd changer, power sunroof, etc.
Favorite Features
Leather interior, Sunroof, memory seats, 6 cyl. engine. Gas mileage and Toyota Reliability. I feel so proud of myself for deciding to purchase another Toyota. My next Truck will be a Toyota Tundra, but my Ford is still kickin right now. For now my only Veh. will be Toyota's.
Suggested Improvements
Front Center Air vent placement and cupholders needs to be changed. It's hard to rest your arm on the cupholder when a drink is in the cupholder. Plus drinks are easy to knock out of the cupholders. The air vents in the center of the Dashboard are hard to adjust to blow toward your face.