2000 Toyota Avalon 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Toyota 2000 Avalon XLS

2000 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

2000 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan

XLS Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Toyota 2000 Avalon XLS
By Dan on

2000 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan

Big car. Great when having friends or large family trips. 2000 Model looked good inside all controls convenient. Did not use sun roof but came with car. Skid control was not worth the extra I paid for it. Would not purchase that again even though I live in Northeast did not use it much. For 6 years most everything stayed intact and no problems. You have to love the interior room for everyone it is great! Also not that bad on gas. Had a very quiet ride. Into my 7th year things started falling apart. From 7th to 9th year replaced close to $1,300 in sensors over two years. Small parts started falling apart. Could not use mid grade had to stay with Premium or got poor performance. Leather not soft and plushy even started to wear a lot.

Favorite Features

Interior room tremendous. Gas MPG I thought was very good. Felt secure in this big auto. VERY Quiet in cabin had to love this feature. Muffler quality was greatly improved over past models. Bought this for Toyota quality but after 6 years that seemed to fall apart unlike my past Toyotas.