2000 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: I LOVE THIS CAR!

2000 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

XLS Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Jonathag on

2000 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for about 5 months now, absolutely love it! Fun to drive, reliable, I step on the gas and the pickup is great, comfortable leather seats, just a joy to drive! I thought I would like the heated seats better than I do, but I don't see what the big deal is really. I drive my car all over the state for my job and it performs flawlessly, unmatched Toyota quality. Mine had around 98k when I bought it but you could tell it had been taken care of. My speaker system is a bit flakey, the rear speaker is blown and two of the front speakers go in and out a lot, other than the speakers the car is great. Buy one and you won't regret it! Mpg is around 29-30 hwy and around 21 or so city.

Comfortable seats, GREAT pickup, good mpg, classy looks, big trunk, alot of storage space, dual climate controls are great.

Don't know why they didn't put the tire pressure monitoring system on this car, I have a 2000 Sienna and it has it on there and the Sienna is no where near as luxurious as the Avvy. Steering wheel mounted controls would have been nice, all of that is on later models though.