Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned
By Vinnie G on
2000 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan
I used Edmunds.com for pricing info and got a GREAT deal. I do a LOT of highway driving and this car is perfect. There is pick up when I need to pass or go up a mountain and I've never been in a smoother riding vehicle and I have owned Lincolns, Buicks and Caddys. Everyone who rides in it compliments the interior styling then they feel the ride and love it as much as I do. It still turns heads too. Finding a used one is next to impossible so I guess most of the owners just don't want to give them up. I have 77,000 miles on it and I have never had any problems. I take excellent care of it and it looks brand new.
Favorite Features
I have several: The ride, interior design and features, aereodynamic styling, huge trunk, it burns REGULAR gas and I get 28 miles a gallon on the highway, small storage doors on front doors, the list goes on and on.
Suggested Improvements
The doors should unlock when put into park, the radio and a/c "windows" are difficult to read on some (sunny) days, with a heavy load the rear suspension is much too soft and bottoms out at times on rough roads - not good.