1995 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: the best one

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Review

the best one
By gerald on

1995 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan

A few yrs. back I bought an Avalon and it has never let me down. I travel a lot and it doesn't skip a beat. The acceleration is still strong. I have only waxed it once and it still gets attention. I recommend this car to everyone who needs a car for the highway with lots of room and good mileage.

I like the 12 disc changer. Quality leather seats. Strong engine, good gas milage, reliability, AC blows cold still at 10yrs old, plus pwr windows, sunroof, seats, radio, all electronic features work as good as new. No major work done so far. Just had timing/drive belts changed (only major service)

Well its old and have served me very well. I have 230k miles on it. I bought it a 59K I cant complain, sound system is still crystal clear. Oh yeah the wheel base is wide so a U turn is not as tight as a smaller car but that is to be expected. I paid it off last yr. and it still looks good.