1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:
Excellent Value
By Dave H. on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan

Just a super car for the money. Excellent ride, typical Toyota superior reliability, roomy cabin front and rear (lots of leg room in the back), lots of trunk space. Stylish exterior. Have not had any mechanical problems. I've enjoyed driving this car every day.

Toyta at a fair price
By Daniel Delgado on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan

I bought my toyota with 116k, a one owner vehicle. It has the miles but the car runs well and still has plenty of miles to go. I enjoy the value. I just wanted a car to get to and from work. Tha Avalon serves me well and the style and comfort still allow me to play in town and enjoy the night life. The car has a few dings and the paint is in great shape. New tires and allighment make the car feel new. It has so many features that you will never find on a camary or accord.

Lexus for half the price.
By lovemytoyotas on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan

Bought it used with 55000 miles. Best quality car I have owned. Runs flawlessly. Ample power and passing ability. Gets over 29 mpg on long trips at 80+mph and sea-level to over 8,000+ mountains. Comfortable, great leg room, quiet. Feel refreshed after 8 hours behind the wheel. Tons of trunk space. Exterior styling a bit sedate, but cabin is a joy.

Lexus Quality for Fewer Dollars
By autophile on 03/11/02 00:19 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1995 Avalon XLS after comparing it to late model Camrys. The size, build quality, features, and performance made this car stand out from the typical Accords and Camrys. It handles well and rides very comfortably. The V-6 engines is very smooth and quiet.