1995 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: 206,000 mile Bang for the Buck

1995 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

XL Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

206,000 mile Bang for the Buck!
By Seemyad on

1995 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan

What a car! I bought my Avalon used just over 100,000 miles. I have driven through the Rocky Mountains, Montreal Canada, hail, rain, sleet, snow, and perfect weather. I have driven from Fresno CA to Oklahoma City four times in one year. I have driven from Lincoln NE, to Fresno, to Biloxi Mississippi, to Washington DC, Burlington VT, to Montreal, Chicago (in that order). The 6 cylinders offer great response and 30 MPG on the highway. The ride is smooth. The car and trunk are roomy. It even carries a real spare tire! Reliable is an understatement. My dark green paint job looks great too! Great car for the $6500 I paid for it 5 years ago! Need a new O2 censor and my leather seat is worn.

Ride (premium tires make a big difference), response, fuel efficiency, interior space, sun roof, real spare tire, reliability.

Updated rims (I still have the stock rims on my car). Cup holders (I purchased a dual cup holder that sits on the center floor under the dash board. Works great!).