2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Consumer Review: Now this is an Avalon

2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid - Consumer Review

XLE Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Now this is an Avalon
By dshann on

2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I fell in love with the 2013 Avalon after my first test drive. My dealer did everything they could to sell me one. When my wife and I got a chance to test drive the Hybrid, we were Prius people, and the Hybrid Avalon fixed everything that we wanted improved. You would never believe you were driving a hybrid until you use the brakes and you hear that hybrid whine. The mileage so far exceeds EPA numbers (GM, Ford ??). The ride is very solid and quiet but you can feel rough pavement. You can select the instruments and features that you want displayed. The seats are very firm, but you can drive for hours in perfect comfort. This car is 4 grand less than a Lexus and it looks and works way better.

Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Traffic Alert is a must have. The interior is well designed, super quiet, and so comfortable. A lot of car for the money. The build quality of those red blooded Americans workers in Frankfort, Kentucky is outstanding.

The Electronic Ride Control System in the Prius V would have been an additional treat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review