Toyota surprised me Completely!
By bimmer18 on
2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Well I have to confess that after driving BMW and Audi for the last 16 years and I still love bimmers. I have taken a real shine to my Toyota Avalon Hybrid. I purchased mine in June 2013 and funny things is I went to the dealership to test drive a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. I had been researching Hybrid vehicles and SUV's for a couple months and was convinced that Toyota had the most robust and reliable Hybrid technology on the market. (True Statement). I have receivied several compliments on my my avalon and so far, its been quite, efficient, reliable, and pleasant to drive. Very Impressive Toyota! Buy one and you'll think twice on BMW, Audi, & Lexus. 42.9 so far ! Fantastic !
Favorite Features
The Hybrid technology !
Suggested Improvements
I really wanted to Limited but did not want to spend the extra funds for that upgrade. I already had rear view camera and bluetooth. The BIGGEST disappointment are the halogen headlights because this should be STANDARD on whichever trim you decide to buy especially at this price point. *** Toyota Change That Now *** You build excellent automobiles, don't skim on safety requirements. HID lighting is mandatory in this day and time!!!