Best Kept Secret - The New Avalon Hybrid Limited!
By cd7 on
2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
This is my first hybrid. I am loving the 40+ MPG I am getting!! This is amazing. The safety extras like cross traffic, pre collision, 10 air bags, etc. are great. I am getting spoiled on the warnings for backing up and changing lanes. This car is comfortable and roomy in the front and the back seats. Love the technology package, and the wireless charger! Love the heated and ventilation seats. Love the leather everywhere. It's an awesome car! I like the tighter drive. I believe they are attracting young drivers too. I had some 20-30 year olds stating they loved how this car handles, and were thinking about buying one. And my parents who are older love it! Best kept secret out there! Luxury!
Favorite Features
Love the average 40+MPG!!! Love the tech package!!! Love all the luxury and bells and whistles this car offers!!! Love the safety features!!! Love the roominess!!! Love the looks interior and exterior. It looks and feels sporty and is luxurious for a full size sedan. Love this car!! Awesome. Impressive.
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest two extra cup holders in the back - maybe in the doors. Adding USB connection in the back would be nice. Careful on deep dips in the road and going fast - the front is low and may scrape.