Best I have ever owned
By bill1941 on
2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Purchased my Avalon Hybrid 2 weeks ago and cannot believe how Toyota developed a "near perfect car". During the first week, after being completely blown away at the overall quality, inside and out, the gas mileage was a shocker!! The first tank of gas delivered 47.7 MPG. Now on the second fill-up and am averaging 44.6 MPG. Driving has been mixture of highway and city/town. WOW. What a surprise. Great value!!
Favorite Features
Hybrid technology is the overall favorite feature. Ride quality is excellent as is overall workmanship. Car design is stunning!
Suggested Improvements
None at the present time. I suppose one might want a higher MPG performance but that would be asking too much.
By kermit007
on 06/05/13 23:25 PM (PDT)

Hello, Bill, I have a Stupid & Naïve Question? I plan on buying a vehicle EXACTLY like yours BUT I would like to know .... How long does the Lithium Battery Charge lasts within the Battery pack? Example: When you press on the brakes the "Regen." system kicks in and I would like to know is; Will/does the charge remain FULL or does it deplete itself after a while or so. Not the Actual; car battery..... I mean the Lithium Battery Pack? Also, does this Battery pack deplete itself; overnight? Just a Simple Naïve Question....? Planning on buying a Avalon XLE Hybrid Premium 2013 Blue w/Black interior.