2014 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Top Quality do everything SUV
By dgallina on 07/21/14 15:24 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a new 2014 4Runner and absolutely love it. Toyota did a fantastic job with the interior upgrades on the 2014 Limited. Exterior still has that bold yet classy look. Super comfortable interior, seats are the best I've sat in and ventalation/heat in them is great. 2nd row space is generous and storage area in the back is much larger than our old 4Runner. Power is adequate, however a 6th gear would be nice. Other than that love everything about this vehicle. Highly recommend.

The last of a dying breed
By sandman1020 on 07/18/14 21:00 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We have had our 4 Runner for about a month now and it has been nothing less than spectacular! When we began our search for an SUV we did not want the new trend of the crossover SUV. IMHO a crossover is nothing but a station wagon and most car companies are switching to that trend. Luckily Toyota has stuck to tradition with the 4 Runner by keeping it a true SUV in every sense. The 4 Runner is a true body on truck frame masterpiece that is very fun and easy to drive on the road and is at home when the pavement ends. It has a strong 4.0 V6 at 270 horsepower and 278 pound foot of torque. It will tow up to 4700 pounds which is enough for and ultra lite travel trailer, boat and other various toys.

So far, so good
By stevesark on 05/30/14 21:59 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So I've had the 4runner for about a month and logged about 400 miles so far. I bought it because I believe something that looks like an SUV should be off road capable and ready for anything. First impressions are as follows ... - Very comfortable ride for a body on frame architecture. - Engine seems capable enough - Beautiful exterior design (in my opinion) - The sound system (and Entune) could be better. - Gas mileage could be better. I'm looking forward to a chance to test it out off road as soon as possible.

2014 4 Runner
By scotta72 on 01/26/14 12:54 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This 4 Runner is fun to drive. With all the options and what I got for the money was a better deal in my mind than I could have gotten for other SUVs on the market. I looked at purchasing an older model with similar options, but found that the value of the used ones were very close to the price I paid for a brand new one, that I like better anyhow. The instrument cluster looks much better than the older ones and is lit with blue LEDs. The seats are not quite as comfortable as other SUVs I tried, but they do the job. The offroad and snow performance even with highway style tires is where this vehicle shines. This is a nice SUV, I am happy with my purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner Suv in VA is:

$130 per month*