2014 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota 4Runner

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:

Great 4Runner
By bevobob

2014 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a new 2014 4Runner SR5 Premium because of the reduced interest rates for this model. I previously had a 2006 4Runner Limited and a 2000 Limited, which I was pleased with. I chose the SR5 Premium because it had everything except fancy wheels and the leather seats and I felt the Limited would not hold up well on my ranch with its smaller tires/larger wheels. The engine is efficient and the vehicle has more ground clearance than the 2006 4x4 Limited I had.

Favorite Features

I like having the synthetic seats over the leather seats. They look and feel nice and should handle being in the outdoors better. The leather seats in the 2006 Limited pretty much wore out after 5 years.

Suggested Improvements

I wish the push button start was available in all models.

Limited 4 runner
By jlaree2006

2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new Limited 4-runner. drives awesome, so glad we decided to go with this vehicle. Everything is amazing about the SUV, the comfort, the room, the leather, the sound system! I can't say enough good things about it!!!

Favorite Features

Keyless entry, all wheel drive is great, especially with all the rain we just had!

Suggested Improvements

None.

2014 4R 4x4 Ltd
By myogi

2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have my 4R for almost 4 months now. Very happy with it. Excellent SUV. Looks great, drives great. Glad to have bought it.

Best REAL SUV out there
By ghost1214

2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the 4 Runner LTD 4x4 after considering the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Read so many many bad things about the jeep I got scared and decided not to purchase it. The Runner is the BEST. Reliable, rugged, 2 year service, excellent off round/snow and very good on highway. The only thing I can say is "oh what a feeling". I love the interior with the black leather. I went to a wedding with it and everyone raved about the SUV.

Favorite Features

Automatic Running Bds are so cool. The ventilated seats for cool air in the summer were also excellent.

Top Quality do everything SUV
By dgallina

2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a new 2014 4Runner and absolutely love it. Toyota did a fantastic job with the interior upgrades on the 2014 Limited. Exterior still has that bold yet classy look. Super comfortable interior, seats are the best I've sat in and ventalation/heat in them is great. 2nd row space is generous and storage area in the back is much larger than our old 4Runner. Power is adequate, however a 6th gear would be nice. Other than that love everything about this vehicle. Highly recommend.

Favorite Features

Seats - high quality leather that hugs you, Ventalation in Seats, New Guages, Entune Infotainment System, Overall interior and exterior quality and looks

Suggested Improvements

A 6-speed tranny