2012 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: So Far Its Great!

2012 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

So Far Its Great!
By echiasson on

2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have about 500 miles on it so far. I am 6'2" and if i put the seat all the way back i can barely reach the petals and still have room in the back seat to spare. You don't buy this SUV to get 40+ MPG but i avg. about 19 MPG so far and the engine isn't nearly broke in yet. Purchased the Premium Package with the SR5 and the leather interior is awesome! sun roof is good. Entune Nav is somewhat complicated. Took a few different techs to show me how to use it. Make sure you have Unlimited Data on your smartphone because having Pandora and Bing is awesome but it can eat up data packages quickly. I highly recommend this vehicle!!

Spacious interior! Very solid Ride. It does not ride spongy like others have said. I don't ram the roads and speed everywhere but it has the get up and go if you need it. 4 wheel drive is easy to engage on the SR5. rear power window with the moon roof, front and back windows open gives quite the breeze!

Entune Navigation is very complicated. I love being able to use Pandora with my Droid 2 connected. It eats my battery on my phone quick tho so keep a car charger handy.