2011 Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Just got 2011

2011 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Just got 2011
By nothardly on

2011 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After much study and driving vehicles all year,I ordered the 4runner. Over the years I have owned Suburbans, Jeeps,Corvette,300ZX,Chevy Pickups,Audi and more. The only time I felt this satisfied with my decision on driving off the dealers lot was the Z. No picking it apart,just a feeling of I got what I paid for. Interior in the factory sand leather with black exterior is classic. It is so easy to get in and out without running boards, the seats are positioned just right and very comfortable. The doors are solid and standing under the rear lift is superb no ducking for 6'2", wow. Wife is 5'7" and she said I can just slide right into the seat. Just buy it if you like riding up high.

Favorite Features

Knobs for air and audio. Seats. Power rear window. Hand holds. Center console. Rear hatch height. Solid build. Easy to use door handles. Good lights inside front middle and rear. Big center console. Huge cargo area with great loading height. Quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

None yet.