2011 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: great SUV

2011 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

great SUV
By bob453 on

2011 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Needed a tough SUV for daily use. I drive 10 miles each day off road getting to work (dirt/muddy road). My last SUV (Santa Fe) started falling apart after 5 years on this road so I decided to get a 4runner this time. This vehicle is bulit very well. When I was at the dealer I got the shop manager to go over every part of the car. We even got under the car and he pointed out may key points. I was impressed with the service and the build quality. I now have 12k miles on it. The SUV handles all I can throw at it with no problems (mud trial, bumpy roads and steep hills). The ride on road is just fine and I dont have any noise issues at any speed (even at over 100mph).

everything!! I got most options, love the power driver seat and sound system with bluetooth. Lots of room for the family and storage. Auto power windows is a great idea. The vehicle is larger than I expected so parking is more difficult than my smaller cars I have had.

only one issue. I got the running board option. The current design really does not work at all, almost useless. I had to make custom brackets to shift them out a little. Not you can easily step on them to gain access.