This is a Toyota?
By Russ Blondeck on
2010 Toyota 4Runner Trail 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
This car should definitely revive Toyota's declining reputation for sure. I have never owned a better vehicle. It works simple marvels off road, but its still more then comfortable in the city. It blows my wife's g-class out the water. More comfortable both on the beaten path and off-road. I got it lifted, added a bullbar, kc lights, rear Bush guards, and a snorkel, but it still handles like my previous 3 series. The real shocker is though how good it does water fording. I was driving through a lake once that my-off road club goes in often but I ran into a deep spot that we didnt know about. It completely submerged, with just the snorkel sticking out. It was stuck for over 3 seconds but still drove out!
Favorite Features
Off-Road Capability. It simply outclasses anything else in the world and is much better then my previous car (Ford Flex), which could barley go over a speed bump without getting stuck. The only thing I miss is the panorama sunroof. Besides that, this car is flawless. Can't wait for the 2011!
Suggested Improvements
Diesel engine and redesign the interior. Offer heated, cooled, and massaging front+rear seats. Heated steering wheel. Different nav. Front, side, and rear parking sensors. Night vision and adaptive headlights. Refrigerator and heated and cooled cup holders. Power reclining front+rear seats. One-touch Windows