Great purchase, awesome vehicle.
By Dr. Hot Lunch on
2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first 4Runner, and I am very pleased so far. The ride is smooth, quiet, and there's plenty of interior room for my wife and our little one. The exterior looks sharp, and the interior is roomy and comfortable. I've only had it a day, mind you, but it's really fun to drive. There's tons of cool features that I have to figure out with the NAV/Radio system. the keyless ignition system will take some getting used to, but it's really cool. I'm liking the all time 4WD, and once you lock in the 4H, it feels especially solid. You can tell it's very well built, and we feel very safe and secure driving this machine. Looking forward to many years in this bad boy...
Favorite Features
Interior room, heated seats, NAV system, controls seem relatively simple to learn. Smooth ride, feels very secure. AC outlets and USB ports all over this thing. It just looks very, very, sharp - and seems to have the features and off road ability to back it up.
Suggested Improvements
The real cargo sliding apparatus seems a little unnecessary and takes up a little floor room. Too bad 3rd row wasn't available in my area yet. The normal Satellite Radio (XM) doesn't display the song and artist on the console (wish it was Sirius based). Need to get running boards soon, it's high.