Everything i've wanted and then some
By adam2562 on
2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (2.7L 4cyl 4A)
My 2010 4runner currently has 39k and has been flawless to me.. i bought it with 26k to avoid the high new car price and couldn't be more satisfied with it. It'll tow anything that I'll ever need to tow and carries everything i could want. The only thing I've had it in the dealer for was the TSB on the headlight replacement for when they haze up. I didn't need it done but figured I'd do it before i was out of warranty. all these things need are oil changes and routine maintenance and they should go forever! I love the new interior on the 5th generations! Bluetooth, backup cam, nice easy to use Navi all looks good on the black interior! can't forget the famous roll down back window!!!
Favorite Features
Bluetooth audio, navi, rolldown back window, pull out rear tray, 2 400W wall outlets and 3 aux outlets, huge sunroof! and my passengers favorite... reclining rear seats!
Suggested Improvements
the only improvement I'd say is to add a V8.. don't let that fool you though.. the V6 in there makes 10more horsepower than the previous generation V8